Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fail Blog No More... I Hope.

Oh my GOSH! I'm doing it again. Damn you procrastination! *Shakes fist violently* Okay, no.... I'm posting. So yeah... take that. It's been a few very hectic weeks. We recently moved into a condo and things had been pretty crazy. On top of that school work seems to keep piling up... mhm, maybe I should do it. Yeah so I really don't want to bore my one reader out there with my life... so I wont. But, if anybody else is reading please comment. I know its so upfront and totally desperate, but hey you could save this blog from dying. With that said, I do have some great things to write about and will be blogging a lot over the next few days because I'm off for Reading Week=). Stayed tuned my lovely reader(s).

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayy!! Cant wait for your posts:D

-the chick from the bus;)

 
At March 5, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN POSTING SO MUCH LATELY, MY EYES ARE HURTING FROM READINGGGGG!!!!!

Grrr.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home