Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hairdryers are clearly awesome.

It's been said that the third times the charm... I'm hoping my laziness decides to ditch me sooner or later. I've had two blogs before and well they failed miserably due to the lack of posts and of course, the drive to post. But now, I'm older, wiser, and probably more cooler (in my mind at least). Honestly, I really don't think people would be reading this anytime soon. Would I like people to read my blog? Of course, I believe blogging, and other web tools, are there so individuals like myself can reach a wider audience. The question is how do you exactly obtain that audience? Maybe the first two times didn't work out because I was too blaze about having my posts read. This time around things will be different. It'll be horribly tragic if "things fall apart" (ha, seriously read this novel by Chinua Achebe... at one point I laughed so hard out of confusion I fell off my bed) and don't go "according to plan" (Corpse Bride anyone?). I'm sure I have a lot to write about now, I mean life wise things were pretty dead because nothing ever happened in highschool. I'm in university now and well theres more "material", for example, a couple of days ago I overheard a girl talking about how awesome her new hairdryer is... Seriously, gold like that is ANY writers dream!

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyy a new blogg!!! which i hope never dies!
Anywhooo, I need AWESOME hairdryer. The one one i have is giving off this burning smell, which is scaring me when i use it, i feel it will go on fire, and my hair will catch on fire and then i'll be running around like a chicken screaming and then eventually go bald, and i dont really know what i'm saying anymore!

And about not knowing what to write...hmmm... Maybe you can write about the amazing things you see on the bus on your way home, no I'm not talking about the man with the pigeons on him. I'm talking about me, duh!

 
At February 19, 2011 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Sameera A. said...

Omg... I totally lol'ed at that=P Keep reading, you might find yourself hidden somewhere in the upcoming posts;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home